MS Azure Pipeline is now integrated with OpKey to provide its users to automatically build and test code projects to make them available to others. MS Azure Pipelines combines Continuous Integrations and Continuous Delivery to test and build your code and ship to any target.
To Create New Project on Azure
- Login to Azure portal by providing your credentials.
- On the dashboard, click on the “New Project” to create a new project.
- On opening a particular project, you can view the option of “Pipeline Icon”.
- Click on the “New Pipeline”.
- You can view the different options of asking the location of Code. Select the one according to the placement.
- Provide the details for the build and click on Continue.
7. On the next screen, click on the “Empty Job” link.
8. Proceeding ahead to the next page, click on the “+” sign mentioning Add a Task to Agent Job 1 on the “Agent Job 1” tab.
9. You’ll now have to select the plugin of OpKey SaaS Build.
10. Next you’ll have to connect the Opkey Build to the environment by providing credentials from where the run will be triggered.
11. Provide the rest details of the Project, Suite Path, Build, Session Name, Agent, Plugin, Snapshot Frequency, Report Type, Step Time Out, and select Save and Queue.
The run will now be triggered and get executed when the agent becomes available.